The purpose of KSC is similar to that of POCI, except to focus its attention in Eastern Pennsylvania and neighboring states. We seek to: (1) pool together as much information as possible to assist Pontiac, Oakland, and GMC owners in the restoration/preservation of their vehicles, (2) promote interest in the Pontiac, Oakland, and GMC vehilcels, their history, and restoration/preservation, and, (3) making owning a Pontiac, Oakland, or GMC vehicle an enjoyable experience.
Officers and Directors:
- President: Jim Martin 717-393-3031
- Secretary: Richard Stover 215-752-7850
- Co-activities Director: Ralph Keller
- Co-activities Director: Thomas Wright
- Promotional Sales: Bill McIntosh
- Display Board: Marlin Guigley
- Newsletter Editor: Richard Stover
- Vice President: Bill McIntosh 610-488-6081
- Treasurer: Brenda Steinhauer 610-678-2013
- Director: Sandy Kemp
- Director: Marlin Guigley
- Director: Merle Wright
- Director: George Burbage
- Chapter Historian: Ralph Keller
Keystone State Chapter Membership Information
For general information, contact Richard Stover at email@example.com
Annual Chapter dues are $17.00 payable in January. You are encouraged to be a member of POCI National along with joining a chapter. Send dues payable to KSC-POCI, c/o Brenda Steinhauer; 48 Shillington Rd.; Sinking Spring, PA 19608
For Pontiac-Oakland Club International information
write: POCI; P.O. Box 68; Maple Plain, MN 55359; or
call: 877-368-3454; or link to the POCI web site by clicking on the BLUE button.
Annual dues are $39.00 and include a monthly magazine.